University Centers at UC San Diego, sits in the middle of campus, surrounded by UC San Diego’s six colleges. Our retail options reside in the Price Center and Student Center. As the student unions, or campus community centers, University Centers is the heart and soul of student life, and provides quality facilities, services and programs for the campus community.
- 33,7351 students (10,500 live on campus)
- 30,000 full and part time faculty and staff2
- 31,000 visitors a day to the Price Center and Student Center
- 20,000 reservations for meeting rooms and event spaces, with an estimated attendance of 908,000
- Average daily population on campus of 44,000
- The long range development plan goal is to accommodate 50% of all students in campus-owned facilities3
Interested in learning more about leasing opportunities at UC San Diego Price Center and Student Center? Complete and return the Vendor Interest Form to receive more information.
- 29,986 - http://ucpa.ucsd.edu/resources/campus-profile/
- Muir College Apts. Community planning summary
© Official Web Page of the University of California, San Diego